United Graduate School of Agricultural Science Research Students
Those who have graduated from college or are found to have academic abilities that are at least equivalent to college graduates.
Up to two years
As a rule, the application deadline is two months before the month in which research will start. If you need to acquire a new entry visa, the application deadline is three months before the month in which research will start.
Before you complete the application procedure, you must consult with a faculty advisor to determine the research period, research topic and the like. You can use this link to search for faculty contact information.
Necessary Application Materials
Note: As a rule, guidelines and other application materials are available from the appropriate offices. For information about having the materials mailed to you, please contact the appropriate department.
- Admission Application Form (provided by the university)
- Resume (provided by the university; attach a photograph)
- Certificate of graduation (or course completion) from your last school Note: Copies are not accepted.
- Transcript from your last school Note: Copies are not accepted.
- Health examination form (provided by the university) Note: The form must have been completed within the past six months.
- Other documents (Please contact us for more information)
An application must be accompanied by the examination fee payment at the time of submission. The admission fee and tuition must be paid by the completion of the admission procedure after a letter of acceptance has been received.
Note 1: Click here for the amounts of the examination fee, admission fee, and tuition.
Note 2: Click here for information about special benefits for graduates of the university (and those who have completed a graduate course at the university).
United Graduate School of Agricultural Science
Student Affairs Section, United Graduate School of Agricultural Science