September 15, 2021, Year 2021 Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology Graduation Ceremony Information
August 25, 2021
Information regarding the Year 2021 Graduation Ceremony of Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
In order to prevent the further spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus disease), please note the following in regard to the graduation ceremony scheduled to be held on September 15, 2021.
- If any attending student feels ill with a fever（37.5℃ or higher）or cold-like symptoms on the ceremony day, please refrain from attending the ceremony.
- Be sure to use the hand sanitizer prepared at the entrance of the ceremony venue before entering the building.
- We appreciate your cooperation in taking your body temperature at the entrance of the ceremony venue.
- Be sure to wear a mask.
- TUAT requests that only students to attend the ceremony, and kindly asks their family members and friends to refrain from attending the ceremony.
- We ask for your understanding that the above information is subject to change due to the situation of the COVID-19 spread in the future.
1:30 pm (doors will open at 12:00 pm) on September 15, 2021 (Wednesday)
※For those attending students who will be graduating/completing their degrees, please gather at the appropriate time and place instructed by your affiliated faculty/department.
Doors Open: 12:00 pm
Ceremony Starts: 1:30 pm
Diploma Awards Ceremony
President’s Farewell Address
Ceremony ends: 2:00pm
Fuchu Campus Main Building for Faculty of Agriculture Kodo (Hall)
(3-5-8 Saiwai-cho, Fuchu-shi, Tokyo)
|JR Chuo line||Kokubunji Station South exit.
Take the Keio bus (Fuchu Station via Meisei Gakuen, Tera No91) from bus terminal no. 2 and get off at Harumicho bus stop. Approx. 10 minute bus ride.
|Keio Line||Fuchu Station North exit
Take the Keio bus (Kokubunji Station south exit via Meisei Gakuen, Tera No91) from bus terminal No. 3 of boarding area and get off Harumicho bus stop. Approx. 7 minute bus ride.
|JR Musashino line||Kita-Fuchu Station. Approx. 12 minutes on foot|
Please refer to the campus access map.
General Affairs Office (Tel: 042-367-5504)
※Those needing special assistance, such as wheel chair access, please contact the General Affairs Office.