Autumn 2020, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology Entrance Ceremony Information
Information regarding the Autumn 2020 entrance ceremony, of the Graduate School of Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
In order to prevent the further spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus disease), please note the following in regard to the entrance ceremony scheduled to be held on October 7, 2020.
- If any attending student feels ill with a fever（37.5℃ or above） or cold-like symptoms on the ceremony day, please refrain from attending the ceremony.
- Be sure to use the hand sanitizer prepared at the entrance of the ceremony venue before entering the building.
- We appreciate your cooperation in taking your body temperature at the entrance of the ceremony venue.
- Be sure to wear a face mask.
- TUAT requests that only students to attend the ceremony, and kindly asks their family members and friends to refrain from attending the ceremony.
- We ask for your understanding that the above information is subject to change due to the situation of the COVID-19 spread in the future.
Date and Time
1:30 pm (doors will open on 12:30 pm) on October 7th , 2020,(Wednesday)
For Those attending students who will be enrolled, please gather at the appropriate time and place instructed by your affiliated faculty/department.
Opening Address 13:30hrs
TUAT Students Oath
Introduction of Faculty and Department Heads
Greetings from Heads of Departments
Administration Building, 3rd Floor, Meeting Room 2, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
(3-8-1 Harumicho Fuchu Tokyo)
Please refer to Fuchu campus map. (Building 10 on the map)
By JR Chuo line, Kokubunji Station
Take the Keio bus (Fuchu Station via Meisei Gakuen, Tera No91) from bus terminal no. 2 boarding area of Kokubunji Station south exit and get off Harumicho bus stop. About 10 minute bus ride.
By JR Musashino line, Kita-Fuchu Station
Walk about 12 minutes to campus.
By Keio line, Fuchu Station
Take the Keio bus (Kokubunji Station south exit via Meisei Gakuen, Tera No91) from bus terminal no. 3 of boarding area of Fuchu Station north exit and get off Harumicho bus stop. About 7 minute bus ride.
Please refer to the campus access map
General Affairs Division (042-367-5504)
※Since there is no elevator access to the 3rd floor of the building please contact the General Affairs Division prior to the day to discuss any special arrangements needed.