April 7th, 2021, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology United Graduate School of Agricultural Science,2021 Entrance Ceremony Information
April 7, 2021
Information regarding the Year 2021 Entrance Ceremony of Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology United Graduate School of Agricultural Science
In order to prevent the further spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus disease), please note the following in regard to the graduation ceremony scheduled to be held on April 7, 2021.
- If any attending student feels ill with a fever(37.5℃ or above) or cold-like symptoms on the ceremony day, please refrain from attending the ceremony.
- Be sure to use the hand sanitizer prepared at the entrance of the ceremony venue before entering the building.
- We appreciate your cooperation in taking your body temperature at the entrance of the ceremony venue.
- Be sure to wear a face mask.
- TUAT requests that only students to attend the ceremony, and kindly asks their family members and friends to refrain from attending the ceremony.
- We ask for your understanding that the above information is subject to change due to the situation of the COVID-19 spread in the future.
11:00 am (doors will open on 10:00 pm) on April 7th, 2021 (Wednesday)
Doors Open: 10:00 pm
Ceremony Starts: 11:00 pm
Permission to Students’ Admission
Address from Presidents of the Consistent University
Introduction of University Officials
Ceremony ends: 11:20pm
New Students from April 2021 Intake
(United Graduate School of Agricultural Science)
Fuchu Campus Main Building for Faculty of Agriculture Kodo (Hall)
(3-5-8 Saiwai-cho, Fuchu-shi, Tokyo)
※Due to large numbers attending and limited parking facilities it is recommended to attend via public transport.
|JR Chuo line||Kokubunji Station South exit.
Take the Keio bus (Fuchu Station via Meisei Gakuen, Tera No91) from bus terminal no. 2 and get off Harumicho bus stop. Approx. 10 minute bus ride.
|Keio Line||Fuchu Station north exit
Take the Keio bus (Kokubunji Station south exit via Meisei Gakuen, Tera No91) from bus terminal no. 3 of boarding area and get off Harumicho bus stop. Approx. 7 minute bus ride.
|JR Musashino line||Kita-Fuchu Station. Approx. 12 minutes on foot|
Please refer to the campus access map
- General Affairs Office (Tel: 042-367-5504)
- United Graduate School of Agricultural Science Office(Tel:042-367-5670)
※Those needing special assistance, such as wheel chair access, please contact the General Affairs Office.