This policy defines the Management of Personal Information on the TUAT Website.
TUAT collects TUAT Website (hereinafter referred to as “This Website”) user information, to the extent necessary for the smooth operation of services provided by This Website including providing information on the website, delivering mail magazines, and responding to various inquiries. We will properly manage the acquired information within the scope of purpose of its use.
2.Personal Information Collection
(1) This Website automatically collects information such as Internet domain names, IP addresses and information about viewing This Website.
(2) We request that our mail magazine users register information including their name and email address.
(3) We collect personal identification data, such as name, address, and phone number, filled in by a user on any entry form on This Website and transmitted to us.
(4) We use Google Analytics to survey how this website is being used. In Google Analytics, anonymous traffic data are collected with Cookies. Personal or identifiable information are not included.
3.Purpose of Use
(1) The information acquired in line with the preceding section 2 (1) is used as reference to promote the smooth management of services provided by This Website.
(2) The email addresses acquired in line with the preceding section 2 (2) are used for delivering our mail magazines.
(3) The information acquired in line with the preceding section 2 (3) may be forwarded to a relevant department depending on the purpose of an inquiry. We also use the name and email address to reply to or confirm the inquiry.
4.Scope of Information Use and Provision
We never use the acquired information for purposes other than those described in section “3. Purpose of Use”. However, we may provide such information when we have prior consent or approval, when prescribed by law, or required for public benefit.
5.Measures for Security
TUAT takes necessary measures to properly manage and prevent leakage, loss or damage of acquired information. Our mail magazine services are operated by an outside company on commission, and necessary measures in place enable the company to carry out the appropriate management of information they have acquired.
6.Scope of Application
TUAT Public relation and General Affairs Office
3-8-1, Harumi-cho, Fuchu-shi, Tokyo, 〒183-8538